A nice color always adds to beauty of a smartphone and with high-end specifications expected out of Galaxy S10, the colors of Samsung S10 will feature sundry of Color variants. Korean giant Samsung recently launched Note 9 with an ocean blue, lavender purple, midnight black and metallic copper color variants.
Here’s the list of all Galaxy S Series smartphones with the colors they were launched along with upcoming beast Galaxy S10 colors :-
- Galaxy S: Black, white.
- Galaxy S2: Black, white and pink.
- Galaxy S3: Pebble blue, Marble white, Amber brown, Garnet red, Sapphire black, Titanium grey and La Fleur.
- Galaxy S4: White Frost, Black Mist, Aurora Red (AT&T only), Arctic Blue, Purple Mirage, Brown Autumn, Pink Twilight and Black Edition.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Charcoal Black, Copper Gold, Electric Blue and Shimmery White.
- Samsung S6: White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum and Blue Topaz.
- Galaxy S7: Black, White, Gold, Silver and Pink Gold.
- Galaxy S8: Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Coral Blue, Maple Gold, Rose Pink and Burgundy Red.
- Galaxy S9: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red and Sunrise Gold.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 colors : The Samsung Galaxy S10 will be available in black, white, green, silver, red and pink colour. Colors will also vary by region.
Wrapping the story, the Samsung Galaxy S10 as with every other Galaxy launches will see light in Mobile World Congress event 2019 in February.
Stay tuned to Galaxynote9news.com for more updates and do not forgot to subscribe for the latest stuff on S10 colors.