The next big flagship from the South Korean giant – Galaxy Note 9 will officially get launch on August 9 at the Barclays Center in New York, USA – with Samsung sending out invites for an unpacked event few days back.
While, the Note 9 is expected to get launch in August, the pre-order will start as early in August itself and will be available worldwide from September 2018.
Galaxy Note 9 Release Date in India
Galaxy Note 9 release in India is expected to be in September 2018. The phone will be available in market from first week of September. The price of Galaxy Note 9 in India will be around INR 60,000 for 6GB, 64GB version and INR 72,000 for 8GB, 128GB version.
Other features of Samsung Note 9 includes :
- Primary Camera: 16 Megapixel Dual-lens camera, 50mm and 28mm lens with f/1.7 aperture and OIS.
- Secondary Camera : 12 Megapixel camera with f/1.7 aperture and OIS.
- Snapdragon 845 SoC, Exynos SoC CPU.
- 4,000mAh battery.
- IP68 Water and Dust resistance, Wireless Charging
- S-Pen stylus which would be a major change in the Note 9 this time!
Stay updated & tuned to galaxynote9news.com for more news on all new Note 9.