Before Samsung Galaxy Note 9 gets launch on August 9th in New York, we are seeing a lot of rumors and leaks ahead of its release. Today we bring out the most accurate and latest news regarding Samsung Note 9 features and its full phone specification.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full phone specifications
- Display : Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 6.4 inch screen display along with a 2,960 by 1440 resolution & 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- Storage : 6GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB internal memory, microSD slot up to 512GB
- CPU : Exynos 9810 Octa for EMEA, Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 for USA & China
- GPU : Mali-G72 MP18 for EMEA and Adreno 630 for USA & China.
- OS : Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM : Dual SIM
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Camera : 8 MP front selfie camera and 12 MP back camera
- Sensors : Iris scanner and fingerprint sensors
- Battery : Li-Ion 3850 mAh battery
- Colors : Black, Silver, Lilac Purple, Brown, Coral Blue
- Price : €1,029 ($1204 USD) for 128GB and €1,279 ($1497 USD) for 512GB variant
- Other features : Dual video call, Auto-HDR, LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, S-Pen Stylus, IP68 dust/water proof, Samsung Pay, 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector USB, 1440p@30fps video from front, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and HDR10 compliant.
Stay tuned to galaxynote9news for more updates and do not forget to subscribe for latest news !