Samsung is all set to announce the Galaxy Note 9 in August with almost all of the device information leaked so far. It is safe to say that though this might be a flagship of the year, there won’t much in terms of change in the Note 9 which might make almost everybody unhappy.
Galaxy Note 9 release date in the US, when will it hit the shelves?
We will get a glimpse of the Note 9 on August 9 at the unpacked event. Although it takes a while for the stores to stock the unit, we’ve seen Samsung doing this pretty quickly right after the announcement. This means that the Note 9 will be on sale from early September, most likely the first week like we have seen in the past.
Some specs to consider when buying the Note 9:
- A 6.4-inch display with HDR and improved panel with higher brightness levels.
- A new S-Pen stylus with Bluetooth support.
- Massive 4000mAh battery.
- Dual 12 Megapixel cameras placed horizontally with improved algorithms for better photography.
- 6GB and 8GB RAM version with 128.256 & 512GB storage options.
- A premium price tag of $800.