Galaxy Note 9 will make its debut at Samsung Unpacked launch event in Brooklyn, New York on August 9 at 11am EST (8am PST and 4pm BST). Galaxy Note 9 price in Canada is expected to be around $1217 Canadian Dollar.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is expected to get some big upgrades as compare to Galaxy Note 8,but with fewer design changes. Some of the key features of Samsung Note 9 are -:
- Dust and water resistant
- 161.9 x 76.3 x 8.8mm dimension
- 6.3 inches screen display
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- 3,850mAh battery
- Snapdragon 845 chipset, 6GB RAM and 8GB of RAM and 64GB, 256GB and 512GB variants of storage
- Android 8.1 OS
- Bezel-free design
- 16 Megapixel Dual-lens back camera, 50mm and 28mm lens with f/1.7 aperture and OIS
- 12 Megapixel front camera with f/1.7 aperture and OIS
- Bluetooth v5.1, Wi-Fi AC (rumored about AX), NFC
Galaxy Note 9 is expected to be released worldwide in September 2018 before the launch of new iPhone models in September 2018.
Stay tuned to galaxynote9news.com for more updates on Note9.