We all know Galaxy Note 8 was launched in five colors – Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
A nice colour always adds to beauty of a smartphone and with high-end features expected from Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the colors of Note 9 will get vivid as it can get.
Here’s the list of all Note Series phones with the colors they were launched along with upcoming Galaxy Note 9 colors.
- Galaxy Note: Black, white.
- Galaxy Note 2: Black, pure white and Dark blue.
- Galaxy Note 3: Black, White, Pink, Merlot Red, Rose Gold Black and Rose Gold White.
- Galaxy Note 4: Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink.
- Galaxy Note 5: Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan and White Pearl.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx.
- Galaxy Note 8: Midnight-Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
- Expected Galaxy Note 9 Colors : Marble white, Walnut Red, Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
Along with this, Note9 is expected to have 16 megapixel camera rear camera, 12 megapixel camera front camera, Android 9.0 OS, 4800 mAh battery, Exynos Octa-Core and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along 6GB/8GB RAM variant supported by 64GB/ 128GB internal storage.
The release date of Galaxy Note 9 is expected to be September 2018 with a price tag of $800 approx for the top variant.
Stay tuned to Galaxynote9news.com for more updates and do not forgot to subscribe for the latest stuff on Note9.