We all know Galaxy Note 8 was launched in five colors – Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
A nice colour always adds to beauty of a smartphone and with high-end features expected from Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the colors of Note 9 will get vivid as it can get.
Here’s the list of all Note Series phones with the colors they were launched along with upcoming Galaxy Note 9 colors.
- Galaxy Note: Black, white.
- Galaxy Note 2: Black, pure white and Dark blue.
- Galaxy Note 3: Black, White, Pink, Merlot Red, Rose Gold Black and Rose Gold White.
- Galaxy Note 4: Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink.
- Galaxy Note 5: Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan and White Pearl.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx.
- Galaxy Note 8: Midnight-Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
- Expected Galaxy Note 9 Colors : Marble white, Walnut Red, Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey and Deep Sea Blue.
Along with this, Note9 is expected to have 16 megapixel camera rear camera, 12 megapixel camera front camera, Android 9.0 OS, 4800 mAh battery, Exynos Octa-Core and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along 6GB/8GB RAM variant supported by 64GB/ 128GB internal storage.
The release date of Galaxy Note 9 is expected to be September 2018 with a price tag of $800 approx for the top variant.
Update 10 March: Leaks on Note 9 colors
We have got some solid leaks on the color options for the Note 9. It seems that Note 9 will inherit some options from the previous Galaxy phones. Some options for colors include Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Coral and one surprising option we’ve got hands-on is the Titanium Grey. All the color options in some way or the other are from either the Galaxy S9 or Note edition phones.
Update 09 April: Note 9 Gold color
It’s as if Samsung is going the Note 8 direction. There are some rumors about the addition of a Gold colored Galaxy Note 9 just like the Note 8. Unfortunately, we don’t have more information on the news yet, it might turn out to be a shade of similar to gold.
Update 05 June: Samsung Note 9 to bring the old color options to life
This was pretty much expected of Samsung and they didn’t fail us. Samsung will reportedly launch the Note 9 with S8 color options with a previously rumored gold color. Since these days every manufacturer is going glossy on their devices, the company who is a pioneer in this will follow suit this time as well.
Stay tuned to Galaxynote9news.com for more updates and do not forgot to subscribe for the latest stuff on Note9.