We all know Galaxy Note 8 was launched in five colors – Midnight Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
A nice colour always adds to beauty of a smartphone and with high-end features of Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the colors of Note 9 will get vivid as it can get.
Here’s the list of all Note Series phones with the colors they were launched along with upcoming Galaxy Note 9 colors.
- Galaxy Note: Black, white.
- Galaxy Note 2: Black, pure white and Dark blue.
- Galaxy Note 3: Black, White, Pink, Merlot Red, Rose Gold Black and Rose Gold White.
- Galaxy Note 4: Frosted white, Charcoal black, Bronze Gold and Blossom Pink.
- Galaxy Note 5: Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Silver Titan and White Pearl.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7: Blue Coral, Gold Platinum, Silver Titanium and Black Onyx.
- Galaxy Note 8: Midnight-Black, Maple Gold, Orchid Grey, Deep Sea Blue and Star Pink.
- Galaxy Note 9 Colors : The Samsung Note 9 will come in ocean blue (with a bright yellow S Pen), lavender purple, midnight black and metallic copper. Colors will also vary by region. For ex: in the USA Note 9 will be available in blue and purple.
Along with this, Note9 has a dual 12-megapixel cameras on the back, Android 8.1 OS, 4000 mAh battery, Exynos Octa-Core and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor along 6GB/8GB RAM variant supported by 128GB/ 512GB internal storage.
The release date of Galaxy Note 9 is 24th August 2018 with a price tag of $1000 approx for the top variant.
Update 10 March: Leaks on Note 9 colors
We have got some solid leaks on the color options for the Note 9. It seems that Note 9 will inherit some options from the previous Galaxy phones. Some options for colors include Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Coral and one surprising option we’ve got hands-on is the Titanium Grey. All the color options in some way or the other are from either the Galaxy S9 or Note edition phones.
Update 09 April: Note 9 Gold color
It’s as if Samsung is going the Note 8 direction. There are some rumors about the addition of a Gold colored Galaxy Note 9 just like the Note 8. Unfortunately, we don’t have more information on the news yet, it might turn out to be a shade of similar to gold.
Update 05 June: Samsung Note 9 to bring the old color options to life
This was pretty much expected of Samsung and they didn’t fail us. Samsung will reportedly launch the Note 9 with S8 color options with a previously rumored gold color. Since these days every manufacturer is going glossy on their devices, the company who is a pioneer in this will follow suit this time as well.
Stay tuned to Galaxynote9news.com for more updates and do not forgot to subscribe for the latest stuff on Note9.